2014-10-06

BACK TO THE BASICS

I had a hard day. Just overemotional, and a few insensitive people crossing my path telling me I must do this and I must do that. I am sick and tired of it. I feel stupid when they do that. They don't make suggestions. They don't offer solutions. They say:"Katja, you must change your attitude, you must do this, you must do that." 

By 2 pm I was in tears. When I have meltdowns I don't get anything done. And then I feel bad. I finally got myself to drag myself and the little ones to the fair as promised. Now they are all asleep and I decided to go back to the basic. Not 10 magic minutes, no , too demanding. 1 by 1 is the solution for tonight. Immediate success, as even I can put away one thing. Or even 2. 

surface of the day: area by the front door

7 a day: I know the kids need to write and draw and cut to exercise their fine motor skills but why am I the one who has to throw out all those pieces of art?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen