2014-10-23

BERMUDA TRIANGLE

Believe it or not, I have my very personal Bermuda Triangle. The whole house is one stinking Bermuda Triangle. Things have become a lot better but just today,I spent at least 2 hours looking for something that I as willing to bet knew exactly where it was. On the dresser, in the hall. IT was right there. On the dresser, for the last 2 weeks. The second I need it. Gone. Okay. I haven't seen it the last few days I guess. But, can you believe it? It evaporated. And ever person living in the Bermuda triangle claims they have never seen him. So obviously it sucks up memories, too. Downright tiresome. I need it by Monday. It better resurface. 

7 a day: cheap toys, paper, paper, paper

surface of the day: top and 2 drawers of the the dresser it has been sitting on

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen