2014-10-01

THE CARDBOARD BOX

Today I threw away a card board box. Why do I fell the need to tell you about this? Well, because it is a huge accomplishment. I got the box from a friend, with children's clothes in it. It was emptied in the sorting process and has a new owner. Now the box sat in my house, empty. For days I have been telling myself that I should throw it away. But what if I needed it? To store things? ARGH! Guess what. I  will not need the box. Because I don't have anything that I will put in a box. Especially not anything that will go into a card bard box that used to have diapers in them. I had to tear up the box to go through with throwing it out. But I did. And if felt like the sensible thing to do. I can and I will do it. 

7 a day: my cardboard box, paper, lots of clothing items

surface of the day: 2 boxes out of my brand new hoard room

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen