2014-10-27

I FELT LIKE WHINING

Today I was going to whine about how I don't ever get around to decluttering anymore and how there is no progress. But guess what. I got rid of what seemed like a cubic meter of baby clothes today. And a baby hammock. And let us not forget about the old bike trailer that a neighbor claimed to have use for. The reason non of this feels like I got it done is because it took weeks and weeks to bring that mountain of baby clothes together. Every time I found a random piece some where I put it in a bag in one of the towers of doom. Yes. They are still in the living room. But back to my success. I AM making progress. It might be slow. it might be barely visible at the moment but in the long run my hard work is definitely paying off 

7 a day: mountains of baby clotes, bike trailer, 1 shoe

surface of the day: the inside of one of the towers of doom

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen