2014-10-13

I LOST FOCUS

A couple of weeks ago I decided to make the choice of being happy. Yesterday I noticed that I lost focus. For the last week feelings of overwhelm and dread started to wash up my happy little shore again. So today once more, I chose to be happy. I also started taking vitamin B. Last week was crazy, but lets face it. This Monday morning there was less left to do than on after a normal week. So I am doing great. I will not let myself be defeated by minor things.

One of my bigger accomplishments is sorting more game pieces into their original boxes. I am not sure why I dreaded this so  much. Maybe because it is one of those tasks where every time you think you are done one more piece surfaces. But you know what? I don't care. I found the instructions to a game, that I gave to my sister. I scanned it, sent her an email and threw away the instructions! Okay. So it took me 3 days, but I finally did it!

Surface of the day: basket full of random

5 a day:game instructions, kid' art, game pieces

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen