2014-09-25

FORGIVE YOURSELF AND START OVER

Seriously. Sometimes that's the only thing left to do. Some things you can't fix, you usually don't get to do things over so one thing I have to learn is to move on. And moving on means to not fret about it anymore. Today I wasted my morning dropping something off. It was supposed to be a trade, but the toys I would have gotten in return where no where to be found(and obviously hadn't been looked for). Maybe I just shouldn't trade things with a potential hoarder, but I was going to buy some toys of her and it would have been a great deal. Except for wasting at least 3 hours on it. And not getting what I wanted. 

But here is were the real trouble starts. I was annoyed with myself when I came home and went off to pout. As if anyone cared. Not even I did! SO I spent the rest of the day telling myself that I was stupid and never could get anything right in the first place. I also assumed that it wasn't even worth it to at least try to make use of my afternoon. 

So all in all I wasted an entire day. Lets face it. The morning was at least partially out of my control, but I have to take full responsibility for my wasted afternoon. TO make sure I will not make the same mistake tomorrow and waste ANOTHER day I decided to forgive myself and move on!  


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen