2014-09-15

MONDAYS ARE OVERRATED

All of last weekend I told myself that on Monday I will make a new start. That everything will be better. That I will be more efficient, that the house will be cleaner, that it will be easier to part with things. Because Monday was the day to start over. But hey. The house is still a mess, I accomplished less then I planed to, I started yelling at the kids around 5 pm. So yes, Mondays are overrated. Maybe everything can be new tomorrow. Uhm. No. Taxi Tuesday. Not really the day to work miracles at home.

I did take care of a few things that I have been avoiding over the last couple of weeks. My 10 magic minutes still work for me, but I think I will have to add a little twist to make them more efficient. Of course I will let you know what it is once I implement it. Now I am thinking of just dividing up the rooms over certain days and to have a weekly focus room for decluttering. We will see. That's the problem with being a perfectionist. Things can always be better!


surface of the day: kitchen counter (twice!)

5 a day: truck loads of paper with kid'S art, a bagpack, a single sock with a hole in it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen