2014-09-17

WAY TOO EARLY

I woke up some time after 4:30 this morning. By 5 am I was getting restless, by 5:20 I gave up and got up. I dreamt about moving house and the previous occupants were still there and the 3 of them had a running commentary on how I did things and how much stuff the kids had thrown around in the living room in the few hours of our living there.

As I was lying in bed trying o fall back asleep I started cleaning up the downstairs mentally. I started at the front door and thought of what I would do with every single item lying there. It was a little scary. I simply imagined a spot and could pull all the things out of my memory that are lying there. Maybe that'S what prevented my falling back asleep.

I eventually gave up. Got up. Realized there is not a whole lot of things you can do at 5:30 am with 6 people sound asleep. I folded some laundry, started the washer and dryer. Checked my mail, continued the mental clean up, read a little. By now it is almost 8 am. I am happily picking away at my mess.

I have started the slow painful progress of simply putting away one thing after the other. I am hoping that I won't come across to many things that need to be thrown away today. I just don't feel up to it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen