2014-06-24

AIRPORT TAXI TUESDAY

To give today's Taxi Tuesday a little twist I started it with a 7 am airport run. Things went a lot smoother than I expected and I was back before 10 am. Unfortunately the mess was still as bad as it was the night before.

Stuff that is lying around always attracts clutter. Even if it is stuff, that is used on a daily basis. Right now I am not sure what is clutter and what is being used as their is so much of it, but I have already found the first few items my sister forgot. Of course if every surface is cluttered it will be a lot harder to notice a little thing or 2 that you forgot to pack.

I put on my timer and got to work. It was tough but I ended up getting 2 h and 20 min in. My husband needed the car so he took over the second to last run and Alex got a ride with a friend so I didn't have to do the last run either. 

All in all it was a smooth day considering it was a Tuesday.

Surface of the day: inside of the car

5 a day: parts of fast food toys that I would have just a year ago tried to reunite with the rest of the toy, a key chain that might just make it's very own blog post one day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen