2014-06-30

BECAUSE I LOVE HIM

At first glance, James and I don't have much in common. He is quiet, I am loud. I talk, he listens. He watches sports, I could care less. His focus is on keeping the kitchen and living room clean, I prefer starting with the bed room and bathroom. We do share at least one thing. A deep love for each other.

After a good start in the morning and an appointment at 10 am (you know how I feel about those on a Monday), things started getting slow and my motivation took a nap somewhere in a corner.

By 4 pm I had enough and wanted to give up. I forced myself to clear a few things off the kitchen table. Than a thought struck me. "If I finish cleaning off the table, James would be so happy." I decided to do it for him. Because I love him and because I like to see him happy. Obviously I only love him  enough for half of the kitchen....No. I love him enough for the whole kitchen, I simply ran out of time and had to go to yet another appointment on a Monday.

Love is a miracle drug. It even makes me clean a kitchen! I think I will let this be my motivation more often!

Surface of the day: counter top

5 a day: about 30 magazines and around 20 recipes

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen