2014-06-21

FORGIVE ME

One shouldn't just simply vanish for 2 weeks. I should have told you. The first week I thought I would have internet so I didn't think it was necessary to tell you I wouldn't be online. Turned out I had no internet access what so ever for an entire week. It felt so good, that I decided to stay offline for another week voluntarily. I know. Totally unheard off. 

What have you missed? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Not one bit of decluttering was done. Even worse, I acquired a thing or two, but I think I will tell you about those some other time. I had family over, we hung out with friends, attended a wedding, and only did about a third of the wonderful things we planned to do.


I do hope that you, my 2 readers will forgive me and not leave me. This journey is easier with someone to tell it to!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen