2014-03-11

FIT, SLIM AND CALM

Needless to say, the ride to ballet class didn't work out. Oh and of today one more kid gets to tag along for rides. As he has to be dropped of 15 min before ballet class starts it's no big deal to have to go to ballet by myself.

I wish life could just be normal for one day. Puking kids for 6 days gets kind of old. I am fit, slim and calm. I had to adapt my mantra. Telling myself I am full of energy is simply too much.

Well. I will quit my rant and make you groan with one more shredder detail. The shredded stuff. No.It doesn't got into the trash. Or recycling for that matter. My parents have decided that it is the perfect stuff to start the fire. They put it into little paper bags, the ones you get at the bakery. So the shredded paper is put into carefully kept little paper bags and then lit under small pieces of wood. I have shredded about 1/10 of the bank accounts and ended up with medium size trash bag (squished in tightly) full of shreds. Well. As my friend Nicole put it: "Better hope for a long, cold winter." This might just be the reason my Mom hasn't shredded the stuff yet. In it's original form it takes a lot less space to store!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen