2014-03-29

NICOLE, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

Remember this one Nicole? 





For the life of me I can't remember what you used to have in there. I think you collected pennies in it, but I might be mistaken. I know what you are thinking.

"THROW IT AWAY!"
"Why on earth does she still have it?" 
"And how on earth did she get possession of it in the first place?"

Hahaha! I am a hoarder. I have my ways of adding things to my collection. I would love to oblige you and get rid of it, but unfortunately our candy is stashed in it and we prefer not to part with it.




Surface of the day: basket full of laundry, I know you are wondering why on earth I would count that? Well. Because it was hidden under another basket of miscellaneous and when I decided to tackle it I assumed it was miscellaneous and I  deserve credit just for being willing to deal with it. HA!

5 a day: more pieces of board games and puzzles that have been thrown out.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen