2014-03-23

THE INK STAIN

Yesterday I finally decided to try to save a hat I didn't like much. It is red and it was stained with ink and every time I came across it I tossed it back into a drawer. Yesterday I washed it. And guess what. The stain didn't wash out. On the contrary. It stained four other items that were in the wash with it. I am slightly annoyed with myself. Seriously. I tried to safe a kid's hat that I didn't like much and that was not worth saving and in the process stained a perfectly good winter jacket,  a piece of ballet stuff, a t-shirt and a little sweater.

Writing about it I am even more annoyed.  I just threw those 4 items into the wash, The hat went into the trash. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

Here is the culprit:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen