2014-03-17

DECLUTTER HIGH

2 days after my anxiety attack I grabed my camera, climbed into the attic, got the evil inserts out, took a picture and stuffed them in the trash.

I had to do it quickly and in one swift motion, but I did it. My hands were barely shaking and my main emotion was embarrassment. I felt embarrassed because I couldn't get rid of them on my first attempt. 

I went back up into the attic. I started picking stuff for recycling out of a box (like games the kids cut out from the backs of cereal boxes and stuff like it). I found more and more. I threw out 3 empty boxes, 2 small boxes full of recycling, 10 more items of clothing that my friend will take home to poor farming families in Poland and all of a sudden I came across our old wardrobe. Seeing that reminded me that I wanted to ask my friend Jill how many hangers she needed. But wait. Jill said she needed a simple rack first to even put the hangers somewhere. Well. Didn't I have the perfect solution! I would offer it to Jill! If you want to find out if she took it come back in a few days!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen