2014-03-12

HOLY PUKE!

Can't they be done by now? I mean, I feel truely sorry for the poor kids, but I am starting to feel sorry for myself, too. 2 weeks of puking and diarrhea even if it is 3 different kids is just not fun.

But being the hero I am, I have not only survived so far, but have even put in 1.5-2 hours of household work each day and have cooked nutritious meals. This means I have achieved a lot more in a certain situation then I would have a few years ago. I might not be decluttering, but I am holding the fort. Just barely. But I am.

What I am trying to tell you is, that change is possible, improvements are possible and you simply need to be patient with yourself and let yourself get back up when you fall. Just make sure you don't fall into a poodle of puke.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen