2016-01-16

5th DAY OF CHRISTMAS

Seriously? You didn't think I am still doing that. Were you? I started 4 days. Didn't get any done and the days of Christmas have not only been over for more than I week, I still would have 8 days to go! Stop shaking your heads. I did finish both bathrooms, my room is still clean, the en passant pile is pulsating, which means it varies in size one day it grows, one da it shrinks, the part of the hall downstairs has all surfaces cleaned and the laundry room is done except for getting the stuff out of the way that won't be stored there. Erm. Yes, I know that is the hardest part, but is is mostly trash and just needs to be taken out and a few other items that I actually have room for. I guess I am just too sidetracked to haul them up the stairs. 

I have decided that those projects do help me immensely. So here is the next one. I shall call it:"Room of the month". There you go, shaking your head again. I know what you are thinking; "One day she wants to do them in a fortnight, next thing you know she only wants to do one a month. What's her problem?" Well, "her" problem is that school is back in session. With Mr Grumpy I struggle to just keep everyday life going on a school day. No energy left for dehoarding. During school breaks, with free babysitters and the kids entertaining themselves I have all the time in the world to take on new projects. Unfortunately the upcoming school breaks are so packed with activities and travel already, that I won't have time for monster projects. So room of the month it is.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen