2016-01-19

ROTM - TEARING APART THE WARDROBE

I had fun tearing apart the wardrobe. I took all the clothes, games and linnen out, and washed the shelves. Too bad I lost my stamina and never got the stuff back in. Games and puzzles are out for little people to peruse and clean clothes and linnen are available to be torn apart and trampled into the dirt. Considering that the floor is covered in toys and clothes and no floor is visible, the wardrobe  that was in semi order might not have been the most obvious place to start with. On the other hand it is the only section of the room where everything already has its place and it was more a question of cleaning and sorting out items, torn or too small. Which I did. I got a few items back in but most is still stacked across the room. Funny thing is Marie assumed it was her little brother and came to tattle. I am not sure how she thinks the little one reached the top shelf, but I am glad I am not suspect #1 when chaos is involved. Tomorrow's mission is to get the stuff back in.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen