2016-01-21

ROTM - PUTTING THINGS BACK

As I predicted, little people went through the things left on the floor and created extra work by dumping out games and spreading the content of boxes. I knew better than to leave the stuff out. Case of self sabotage? Most likely. But the Unstoppables have made some serious progress. Besides picking up at least 300 items in this room every day, (we found the floor! Yeah!) I put all the clothes and linnen back into the wardrobe. Most of the games went into the big wardrobe in the guestroom in the basement. Why? No time to deal with them, plus they were stacked in so tightly the girls couldn't even get any game out without creating a mess.

Over the last few days I realized that there is not much storage space in that room. There is a wardrobe that has enough room for clothes. A bookshelf, loaded with books and a tiny cluttered bookshelf in the corner. Anything that is "art related" is packed into dense piles on the little table and the rest, which is a lot, is more or less flying around loosely. I have a random assortment of boxes the stuff is supposed to go into, but the boxes have nowhere to go. I am not quite sure how to solve this dilemma yet. I would love to cut the amount of stuff in half, but will settle for parting with a third. SO far things are looking good. My head cold is a nuisance but so far can't stop me. I can do this!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen