2016-01-09

EGG WHITES & COOKIE DOUGH

I hope this story will help illustrate what kind of person I am. I must admit I wasn't to eager to go to my parent's house. Too much potential drama. I feel rather fragile emotionally at the moment so I don't really need more drama. I did anything to avoid getting ready. I still had cookie dough and egg whites for James's favorite marzipan cookies in the fridge. So instead of packing I started making cookies. We wouldn't want to waste 3 egg whites, now would we? And not to mention the cookie dough.

Now I don't think this was only about not wanting to go. I really can't handle throwing away food unless it is rotten.

It also shows just how happy I am to avoid taking care of the task at hand if it is unpleasant. I need to learn to face life. I will start by facing the laundry on Monday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen