2016-01-18

ROTM - THE GIRLS WILL CRY

Why would I pick the girls' room as the room of the month? It is definitely one of the rooms that will be the most work and the month is half way over. I picked it because this room REALLY needs some TLC. Every time we were able to clean it up, it fell apart within just a few days. Proof enough that something is off, or we would be able to maintain it. Other reasons to pick it are:
  • I have helpers (like it or not)
  • I have started this room a few times and never finished
  • I was in no mood to tear apart rooms like the bathroom just because I didn't wipe down all the shelves
So here are the rules:
  • take apart
  • deep clean
  • declutter
  • put back together
  • available time: 1 month
Lets get cracking.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen