2016-01-04

RESOLUTIONS TO HELP ME KEEP MY HOUSE CLEAN

So. There we go. Let's split this up. What is keeping me from keeping my house clean. Well, besides my husband and 6 kids?


  • I am often unfocused when doing things
  •  I leave things for "later"
  • Some days it is impossible to get in 2 hours of work during the day and after dinner I am too tired.
  • Too many things don't have a home

this is how I will fix it:

  • invest 1.5 hours during the day, leave 30 min for after dinner (TIMER!)
  • take care of things immediately 
  • daily clean up call before bed for the kids (max. 5 min)
  • declutter, declutter, declutter 
  • have a "room of the month" "extra time" will go into this room

I have seen good results with all of geh above so doing these things again is guaranteed to show results!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen