2013-11-19

BLOGGING

I think blogging is just a sophisticated way of talking to oneself. Okay. Maybe not as sophisticated as I wish it was. If nothing else it helps to sort out my thoughts. If I forgot what I just told myself I can simply look it up. How convinient.

Today I let go of a toy truck that has been in my posession since I was a year old. And that's a long time, take my word for it. The truckbed has been broken and missing for years. After I tossed it I was starting to think:"Well it's in a cardborad box in the recycling bin. That is basically clean, and it's just the turck bed missing, the kids could still play with......aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Fortunately I stopped right there. The whole reason for throwing that thing away was to prove to myself that I could do it! And I did. And it was hours before I thought about it again.


So long little truck!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen