2013-11-04

SHE SAW THE HOUSE!

My friend stopped by unexpectedly. She had had a bad morning and felt like cleaning up. It didn't take much to convince her that this place was  a lost case I had no clue were to start and we simply sat down and chatted for a while. "But she was here to help you" you might think. Guess what. She did. She made me feel that it was okay. There was no need to change the situation, which always makes me feel like people are trying to change me.

Of course I would have felt better if the house had been cleaned up. But hey. It wasn't. I would have prefered for her not to see it like this. But she did. And she was just fine. Even if it is exactly the opposite of what she has at home. I feel loved and accepted. And that is just what I need to feel to get the inner strength to change things!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen