2013-11-22

SPOILER ALERT

Okay. This will make you slap your forehead. Hard. So if you want to avoid a headache, stop reading.

A few weeks ago I made the mistake of offering to take a truck load of books off someone. All in the hopes of making a couple of bucks online. I realized a few days later that it most likely wasn't worth it and I would be stuck with even more stuff that I don't want. When the girl didn't call me I felt relief.

6 weeks later, she called. Asked me if I was sure I wanted the books. Stupid me said yes. She said it was about 300 books. It feels more like 3000. I made 30 bucks with the first shipment. I am afraid it's not worth it. On the other hand it is free money. Money I make while watching TV. Will I ever learn? I will curse myself when it's time to get rid of the ones that don't sell.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen