2013-11-18

IKEA

I might not be on of IKEA's biggest fans, but what I really do like are their storage solutions. A friend of mine was there and got me the SKUBB boxes. They have a zipper on the bottom so if you store nothing in them you can store the box flat.
I was waiting for the big ones so I could finally finish organizing my wardrobe. I did that the second the boxes where at my house.Then I looked at the smaller boxes. For the life of me I couldn't remember what I wanted them for. They were lying around for 2 or 3 days and I still couldn't remember.
Well. I found a good place for 2 of them at last in the cabinet behind he door in the bathroom. Seperating a shelf with boxes will do miracles for you space wise. Now I better find use for the remaining 4. Storing storage boxes would simply be redundant!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen