2013-11-26

BOOKED WEEKEND

Terribly headline, terrible pun, I know, I know. I just couldn't resist. I spent Friday night in front of the TV amidst mountains of books. I didn't not quite make it through it but finished Saturday morning. The books that can be soldhave been sold online. I am looking at a profit of around 90 dollars if my books pass inspections. By Satruday night I had 2 shipments packed and labeled, ready for pick up. (They were picked up Monday afternoon.)



I found a store that sells used books, and a couple of public book shelfs close enough that dropping stuff off there is an option.

When I looked at the keep pile (it was huge) I sighed and picked out all the books that would sell and packed a third box to be sold.

I am quite happy with myself for letting the things  go, but even more for how fast and efficient I was in the process. Now All I have to do is get the unwanted books out of the house and I ave finished this project!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen