2013-11-08

YESTERDAYS 10 MAGIC MINUTES

I did pretty well. Until life interfered. I only got 60 min in. And I adapted the programm a little. As I expected people to come over in the afternoon I concentrated on downstairs and ignored the upstairs. This proved to be a rather wise desision, as one of the kids got sick and I couldn't continue as planned. If I had started upstairs as I usually do, I would have never made it downstairs. And I think I might just have canceled that visit.

My second adjustment was to repeat the 10 min process until the rooms were done. Well. Actually I jumped back and forth between rooms, as the one room is just such a terrible drag for me and I can barely last in there for 10 min so I had to go do easier jobs in between. I got the hall and bathroom 100% and the front room at 99.5% I'd say. Kitchen got no attention, besides messing it up some more to prepare a warm lunch, but as my husband had it mroe or less cleaned up before he left in the morning that was okay.

Once again I saw may little 10 magic minutes do exactly that...

MAGIC

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen