2014-05-12

1 WEEK LATER

12:28 pm

Last week was emotionally draining in many ways. The ruined birthday surprise, the dreams of he program for gifted children shattered. I am just not emotionally stable these days. I can't let go of things. Not being able to let go of small things sucks up my energy. Having no energy, I of course get no where. I have once again started out with the 10 minute program to survive today and once more can't even make it through 10 min. It is not that I don't work. I just jump from one task to the next, never finishing one. By the time I give up I usually still have 3 min left on the clock. I have put in 1 h and 40 min so far. And I feel like I have nothing to show for it.

15:52 pm

Feeling a little better about my 2 hours of random cleaning efforts, still not a whole lot of visible work done. Kids are tired, grumpy and starting to get hungry. I will be a fun evening.

0:07

Time to go to bed. I have more than 4 hours of household chores thanks to ironing and doing more laundry. The ironing has been hanging out in the middle of my living room attracting clutter like a pile of S*** attracts flies. It is time to go to bed. Tomorrow is Taxi Tuesday and I have an additional time consuming appointment in the morning. So it's a good thing I got tomorrow's  hours taken care of!

surface of the day: baskets full of laundry to be ironed

7 a day: 5 books, 2 tin foil "plates"




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen