2014-05-01

DAY 11- I AM GETTING DESPERATE

I really needed to see some success yesterday. I was showing signs of anxiety again. Completely unable to stick with a task and just worried about failing. No matter that I told myself no matter how far I get, I will still be a winner, deep down in side of me I know I won't permit myself to feel that way. I am not flexible when it comes to things like that. If the deal is 12 rooms in 14 days, then it is 12 rooms in 14 days or I failed, even if it I finished 11,5 rooms. Stupid. I know. I am working on it, but some things are just hard to change.

So in order to catch up and to have an organized effort I went back to the bedroom time and time again and finally just worked 10 min units. It helped. I pushed a few baskets and boxes out into the hall and vacuumed the bedroom. I checked of the room on my mental list and was pleasantly surprised with how relieved James felt that the stuff was out of the room even if 2 of those boxes are his.

This is what the abominable pile looks like now. I like it!



surface of the day: kitchen cabinet

7 a day: 3 carrier bags of paper and plastic

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen