2014-05-07

SO WHAT

So what. I blew it. I did not clear all 12 rooms. I cleared the following:

  • laundry room
  • girls room
  • boys room
  • our room
  • downstairs bathroom
  • hall
  • entry way
So. Seven. The five I am missing are:
  • kitchen (50% done)
  • living room (80%)
  • upstairs bathroom (not even started but a simple task)
  • playroom (oh my)
  • upstairs landing (oh my, again)
Every time I started lamenting the last few days about what a loser I am, and how much work is to be done still and that I will never get anywhere, James told me how much things have improved. He loves the clean bedrooms and thinks the laundry room is marvelous. 

I'll take it! Maintenance and staying sane it is for the rest of the week. Come Monday I might already think of a crazy new challenge!

7 a day: boxes, boxes and more empty boxes, some of them I have used for storage, others were packaging but have been lying around for ages

surface of the day: box from the attic

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen