2014-05-20

I HATE TAXI TUESDAY

Seriously. I am developing a strong dislike for Tuesdays. I got no household work done in the morning. I was gone all morning. Upon my return I already cooked dinner because I would be running around going back and forth the next couple of hours. No decluttering what so ever the last 2 weeks. It is a little depressing. I had my hopes up. Most depressing for me is that last week I worked hard. I really got my 2 hours a day in on average. It used to be enough. Seems to not be enough anymore. It feels like I need to bump up maintenance work to 2,5 hours a day. I am not sure how I feel about it.

My throat is still sore, the ears are stinging. I only got one hour in today. Fortunately I got a quiet Wednesday ahead of me. Things can only get better.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen