2014-05-26

3 WEEKS LATER

3 weeks later I can happily say that all but one room (my nemesis) are still at the high level of perfection (hahaha) I had them in after I finished my challenge. Today, as I was completely fed up with household work I turned to the garden, hacking away. I decided to get rid of the black berries once and for all. Until I saw the blossoms. And thought of the ripe berries. Well. I hacked back everything that wasn't going to bloom and promised myself I will cut it all back when harvest time comes around! Idid mow the knee deep grass. I am a hero.

Laundry is so much under control it is not even funny. I only had one load, might have some tomorrow. As it is Taxi Tuesday of course I was invited over to a breakfast in honor of a new mother and her brand new little baby. I am excited to go but don't want to go at all, Seriously. Does it have to be Tuesday morning?

I totally got out of the habit of the surface of the day and the 7 a day. Maybe I need to cut back to 5 again to gain some momentum. I did throw away a soccer ball that wasn't much more then shreds so there is still hope for me!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen