2014-05-08

COOKIE THERAPY

Because cake therapy worked so well, I decided to give cookie therapy a try. Silly me went ahead and started a quadruple batch. Bad decision. First of all it is kind of hard to get that amount mixed well. And then unfortunately you have to drop them all on a cookie sheet to bake them. Trust me. That takes forever. And then when you are done with baking them all, somebody has to eat them. And it better not be me. 






I ended up giving half of them away (I meant to give some away from the beginning). I am afraid the therapeutic effect of it was very small. The kids were thrilled, and so were the 2 friends who got the cookies!



surface of the day: a box from the attic 

7 a day: 2 drills, a plastic container, a pack of

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen