2014-05-05

BONUS DAY - LETS WRAP THINGS UP

8:53 am

Why on earth would I make a Monday my bonus day? It started out as a true Monday, we now officially have 2 more kids the eye infection was passed on to. The first 2 seem to be over it. So besides treatment in the morning, one in tears because she wasn't allowed to go to school and one out to an appointment at 8 am in the big city, the morning was hectic enough to first let me forget about packing lunches, and then running with one to still catch the bus, which of course was 2 mins early today, but we made it. It is not even 9 am and I have had it. I think I will stick with my original plan of doing a regular 10 magic minutes day, and all the leftover minutes will go into the living room as that is more important then the playroom. I already put 40 min of work in, remember it is not even 9 am and maybe just maybe there is hope for me.

10:55 am

2 h later I have spent quite some time on the phone with a friend who had a bad start into the week, too. I forgot to time myself, but the parts I did add up to 40 min. I know I did more, but this way I have officially worked for 8 10 min blocks. As I want to get 24 10 min blocks in today I have a third taken care of. Ah well. Let'S just keep going. 

4:34 pm

Bonus day?What bonus day. I don't care seriously. I had a good time chatting on the phone with a friend, I am nervous about my son getting accepted into a program for gifted children and I have to wait until Friday before  I get the results. I am nervous, I can't concentrate, I've worked hard today. WHO CARES if today was bonus day. So far all the work put in was maintenance. The day isn't over yet.

Way to late:

A few first world problems (after 5 months of secrecy and plotting James stumbled over the recite for his birthday present 2 min before he was supposed to unwrap it) occupied me and I just simply gave up. Sorry for disappointing you

Surface of the day: forgot about it:

7 a day: a bed, a bookshelf, 8 DvD's

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen