2014-05-19

2 WEEKS LATER

I have been dreaming about writing that I finished off the rest of the rooms on my list. I never got around to a single one. I am here with a cold, the kids are still talking, my washer has been acting up and I think I was able to fix it by myself. I have a nasty head cold. No wonder with the weather acting as it does. I just want to go to bed, I am just waiting for the washer to finish so I can throw in one more load of laundry. It took me 10 hours for 2 loads. Not good, especially when you have 5 sitting in your basement. I fell like the efforts of my 14 day challenge are slowly going to pieces again. Last week's 3 days of headache didn't help. I tried hard to fill my 2 hours with the 10 min program. As I lost my track sheet I am not sure, but I think I did it. I took advantage of my tired bones and sat down to sew on 2 buttons, which usually feels like a waste of time, even if it is taking time for action! Thanks to that I have one more pair of pants to wear, so does my son. 

I did part with one thing today. A nightstand. Other than that? I don't know. Nothing I really parted with, just maintenance. 

Tomorrow's Taxi Tuesday brings the joy of another morning appointment. Plus our car is at the shop and I have to do all my runs in a rental. Oh, the joys of Taxi Tuesday!

Ha. I just took advantage of the 4 min I had to wait for the washer. I picked a few things off the basement stairs and they went straight into the trash can outside!

7 a day: nightstand, 3 paint brushes, rotting wooden basket, plastic container, 2 pieces of string that I am sure would have been useful

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen