2014-05-27

TUESDAY, AGAIN!

And wouldn't you know it. Another morning appointment. I am so done with running around Tuesday morning. The good news is that I got 1 hour of work in before I had to run off. The bad news is that running around in the morning already leaves no desire for work later in the day. Even if I do have time.

I am not sure but the house seems to be have been stable the last few days. I must be doing something right. I started the surface of the day again but got side tracked. Big surprise. I noticed that no mater which room I work on with my 10 min program I usually get distracted after about 6 minutes. 


James will be gone all day tomorrow, leaving way early so I will have to handle the day by myself. 

5 a day: 2 brand new kinder egg surprises, kids art

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen