2014-04-30

DAY 10 - PICKING OUT THE RAISINS

Worst task of the day was the abominable pile next to my bed. Baskets and boxes full of simply anything. Toys, books, clothes, letters, stickers, think of anything and it is probably in there. It is very slow going. Especially because I can't handle it for very long. I go started on it yesterday, but ran away too many times.



 But today I put quite the dent into it. I just kept going. I started by picking out the easy stuff. First all the toys and things like hair clips or other stuff I knew where to put. I picked out what felt like a million little pieces of scrap paper and other things for recycling and trash. 




I had eye doctor appointments with the kids, then we picked up James for lunch at the Golden Arches, but a lunch date with a bunch of kids just isn't a lunch date. After that we went for hair cuts, the book store and the playground (without a single spot of shade). When we finally got home 4,5 hours later I was out of energy. I felt really bad about it, so right before bed time I picked myself off the floor, got the girls to play along and we finished their room. 

YES! Another one off the list. I feel a little better

surface of the day: a box out of the abominable pile

7 a day: bits and pieces out of the box filling up half a wastepaper basket

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen