2014-04-11

DRAGGING MY FEET

Today I am simply tired. I haven't slept well the past few nights and it's taking it's toll. I have no energy for the 10 magic minute. I am too much of a headless chicken. I have started a million things, but haven't finished anything on the first attempt. Nor on the second I am afraid. Being in pain again, does't help it. I think I will just take the right side of my face off to be pain free at last. I will now drag myself to the kitchen so I can finish the last 2 shelves of the fridge. It shouldn't be more than 5 min of work but I simply CAN'T do it today.  I am fit, slim and full of energy and will go and finish cleaning the fridge now.

DONE! YEAH! 

And one shelf is completely empty! I am fit slim and full of energy and will put away the laundry!

surface of the day: fridge, I only had to take 5 breaks

7 a day: 7 pieces of swim wear

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen