2014-04-09

7 A DAY

I am officially upgrading to 7 a day. It took quite a bit longer than I thought. The first time I felt ready for it, it was simply too hard. The last few days I have always been well past 5 items so I think I can do it. Maybe because I went through those terrible baskets. But I think it is due to my being willing and more able to just let go. It is sill hard of course. But I am getting better. More ruthless. Less trying to save every little thing.

Today I even feel like I could get this house taken care of. In one smooth effort. I have never felt like this and I will take advantage of it while it lasts.

7 of the day: 1 book, waffle iron, shower shelf, sweater, glass jars, a pillow, bag of stuff friends forgot at my house

surface of the day: dresser top

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen