2014-04-15

STRAWBERRY PATCH

The strawberry patch is officially "decluttered" I should have taken  before and after pictures. It was quite overgrown. I didn't think I could make it but I forced myself to finish as tomorrow is Taxi Tuesday (with an additional morning run) and I will be out Wednesday morning as well. I have somebody come to check on the dryer Wednesday afternoon, so I really should be clearing the basement.

Today was my only day to tend to the strawberries. The best part about this is, that just a year ago I would have given up. Today I finished. It feels good to have one more thing off my mental to-do-list. 

I had a 10 am appointment this morning, breaking my no Monday appointment rule AGAIN! I did get 60 min of work in before I left so I dare say that today was rather successful. Now all I need to do is get rid of 5 things and clean the surface of the day and then I will be ready to post this.#

Editors note: I worked so hard last night again that I simply forgot to post this!

surface of the day: top of the fridge

5 a day: 8 dessert "bowls", plastic containers (all of it to charity)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen