2014-04-13

RELAX!

It isn't that easy to really relax when everywhere around you you see work and more work. I am pretty good at turning a blind eye to it, but today it doesn't work. Maybe because I have been mulling over a great new scheme that includes decluttering. Of course the smartest way to deal with it would be to retreat to a room that is serene and orderly. Oh wait. No such room in the house! I am ready to change.I really am. And to b honest, I feel like I have changed quite a bit already. I am learning to lot go of things, even when they go into the trash instead of caring hands. Small steps take you to your destination, too!

I will now go and sit on the patio. Not that the backyard and patio are any cleaner or more organized than the house, but the sun is shining and I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen