2014-04-16

3000 CALORIES

I am having a 3000 kcal day. And it is barely lunch time. James has been up half of the night with a serious stomach bug. Now he is in bed, asleep. The morning appointment went well (besides missing my exit, hooray for a 15 min buffer in case things go wrong). Unfortunately it has brought with it another appointment for tomorrow morning that is interfering with the one I already have. I'll work it out.

I think my lesson in life is to learn to not be affected by things I have no control over. It is hard. I compensate by eating. I know. Stupid. But guess what. I tried EFT. I figured if it gets my anxiety level down about anything considering hoarding it should work in other areas of life, too. I tapped my head for about 20 seconds and felt better. I think I shall put 3 big letters on my fridge. EFT- a friendly reminder to try different approaches. Maybe then I can finally declutter all those extra pounds, too.

7 a day: various items of baby clothing

surface of the day: piano ( I know, I have to do that way to often!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen