2014-04-23

DAY 3 - ACTION!

I started day 3 dropping of 8 bags of various sizes full of clothes and shoes. I also found a big flaw in my plan. I forgot a crucial thing. Rachel recommends to make time for action. Well. Guess what. I didn't. I am not even sure how to live through 4 hours of cleaning and sorting every day, let alone drop off stuff. Leaving the house, especially with kids in tow is very draining for me. The little one is sick, my husband needed a ride to the office, I wasn't in bed until 1 am because I decided to do a quick run to the ER because the little one dove off the couch and had the nastiest bruise I have ever seen on a little head. Well. He obviously is alright, but things like that don't help. And then TAKING ACTION on top of it? Big flaw in the plan. I am tempted to give up. But I will not. Why not? I'm a survivor! HA! Take that hoard! I WILL NOT give up! 

On a brighter note, I did cross a second room off my list. The downstairs bathroom. Unfortunately it was another check if everything is still as it should be room. I guess I should be excited to have those, but it still feels like cheating.


7 a day: obviously the 8 bags count

surface of the day: floor under the couch. Don't ask.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen