2014-04-29

DAY 9 - I BETTER GET GOING

I wish I knew where my list of rooms is. I could of course just write down those 12 rooms again, but it is more fun with the original. I am still all over the place working here and there and am terrified of the boys' room and the playroom. Those are the worst. I think I am making good progress. I have a stack of DVDs James needs to look at, if he doesn't want them they are out. I would like to claim I am done with the living room, but I guess as long as the stuff that is not going in the drawers is still out, I am not. I've been desperately trying to come up with ways to cut corners, but I won't allow myself to. I shifted some things to the garage and attic, but only stuff that needs to go there or has it's future home there. On the way down from the attic I always brought something with me that I could deal with thanks to improved order. 

surface of the day: all the shelves and drawers in the living room

7 a day: a stack of DVDs

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen