2014-04-12

10 ON - 10 OFF

I still don't feel like my normal self, but I do feel a lot better. Not good enough to embrace a 10 magic minute day, but well enough to be a headless chicken doing 10 min at a time. Those are the 10 min on. The 10 min off are spent doing other stuff. Like blogging, crushing candy (guilty!) or reading a book. The timer is on for breaks, too, or the first break would probably last until it's time for dinner. 

The bad news is that so far I didn't manage to go 10 on 10 off. The good news is that I kept wanting to finish just one more thing that I ended up working for 30 min after starting the first 10 min block. I know. You are impressed. So am I. That's the magic of 10 min. They don't wear you out and you are willing to just finish up or do one more thing. 

I got 2 hours and 20 minutes done. I think I am happy with myself.

surface of the day: shelf of sweaters

7 a day: 1 sock,1 can of frozen concentrated fruit juice, 7 items of clothing

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen