2014-04-06

SUNDAY

Sunday is my day off. We all need and deserve a day off. After a week of not even getting minimum done because I was falling from one event to the next it can be hard to take it off anyway. But I am. Why? Because the house will still be a mess tomorrow. Even if I do things today. I just sat down to play my piano a little bit. As I am lousy it was not as relaxing as I hoped it would be. Another reason I might have played so poorly is that I wasn't focusing on playing the piano. My mind was drifting off to the things I need to get done next week. The appointments I have. The weight I want to lose.

I will now give myself a second chance. I will recap the things I DID GET DONE this week.

  • got an appointment to have the dryer fixed
  • got Jack & Jill their "new" dressers
  • caught up with laundry
  • made it to every single appointment on time
  • did my 5 a day persistently
  • did my surface of the day persistently
  • had homemade pizza for the kid's movie night

Ah. I feel better already. Now I will sit down at the piano and simply enjoy playing!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen