2014-04-19

MINUS 1 - I'LL DO IT

I was all over the place again. But with new vigor. Cake therapy helped. I'll give you details another day. Going all over the place seems to be the logical thing to do. And here is why. The last 3 days as I was all over the place I cleaned out a whole wardrobe and reorganized it. I ended up with 4 shelves with the assigned things on it and another one that is COMPLETELY empty. Here is proof:


What a shame! hahaha Poor empty shelf. Now here is why my "all over the place approach" seemed to work really well today. Because having this shelf gives me a chance to rearrange and optimize my kitchen. I have decided that all the baking "hardware" can go into the basement. I use the various pans no more than once a month I would say. I think going to the basement once a month for an item is perfectly acceptable were as going to the storage room 3 times a day for rice, noodles and other things, isn't. By clearing out the shelf in the basement, I can now move the stuff from the kitchen down stairs, which will give me room to organize a miniature pantry.

Okay. I'll try to explain that again. By throwing out things, I make room to store things I will actually be using. Having them in one spot will help me be more organized and clear up the spaces they have been clogging so far. The spaces that are cleared up during the process can be optimized, too. By the end of it I am hoping to have reorganized every single shelf and drawer in this house. 

I am afraid that didn't make any more sense then the previous paragraph. 

I can see the light again. I think I will actually start my 14 day challenge on Monday!

All I have to do before I start is find someone who needs some left over dye to color Easter Eggs. AH! Being a hoarder makes the simplest things like dumping 6 cups of colored liquid down the drain a horrendous task! 






surface of the day: kitchen counter (yes, it was bad)

7 a day: 8 bottles of acrylic paint, a brush set for acrylic paint, a painters palette


2 Kommentare: