2014-04-26

DAY 6 - SIDETRACKED

Today I got side tracked running errands. I helped friends pick up some furniture (their car is too small), got some organizing equipment as I was at IKEA already (wanted to get the stuff for a week but never made it). Before I left for that, I more or less spent the morning reading. I caught a nasty cold and I wasn't in the mood to fight it today. Having to go to 2 more stores that were completely crowded, just like IKEA was, I was pretty wasted by the time I was back. James had a project he wanted to finish so I was in charge of the kids.  
You  probably saw this one coming. I haven't done a thing today. Except maybe mess up the kitchen. Ah well, I am rather relaxed about my project at the moment. I realized that I will not have failed if I don't finish. Every little bit I do takes me closer to being organized and ready to tackle the attic. 

Come to think of it. I did organize one shelf and threw out a few things. Little things, count, too. 

surface of the day: top of a book shelf

7 a day: 4 broken planters, a light fixture, more acrylic paint

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen