2014-04-04

SANTA CLAUS

Jack & Jill were among our guests over the weekend. I took advantage of that and dragged Jill up to the attic. Less embarrassing after telling her that I am a hoarder. I know it is usually the women who have the last say when it comes to furniture, so I figured no need to bother Jack if she doesn't like the dresser I had up there for her. (I know exactly where they need to go in her apartment!) 

She never hesitated for a second. She wanted them. And she was really excited. Just like last time she mentioned this is like Christmas. And I get to be Santa. HoHoHo! I love it. Jack got to haul the stuff down from the attic with James. At the moment the 2 dressers are parked in the living room as we need to take the back row of seats out of the car to fit them in. But just knowing that they will go out soon makes me happy!

Upside down and 2 drawers out. Those things are HEAVY!

Surface of the day: dresser top
5 a day: old medicine, bit's and piece of (broken) toys

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen